Does anyone use the RETARDED java listIterator ???

Wayne Mote

Or do people write their own.

Why is Java so messy ?

Why didn't they look at other languages before they started writing this
dog's breakfast of a language?

I remember when java first came out they said it was going to be less
complicated than c++, all they seemed to do was cut out certain things which
they now realise had a purpose, so they have added by bits on the side and
made it a FUCKING mess.

What a joke.

jan V

Why is Java so messy ?
Why didn't they look at other languages before they started writing this
dog's breakfast of a language?

I remember when java first came out they said it was going to be less
complicated than c++, all they seemed to do was cut out certain things which
they now realise had a purpose, so they have added by bits on the side and
made it a FUCKING mess.

Now, now, we've told you before you need to take those tablets the doctor
prescribed. Go take some now and go back to bed, OK, there's a good boy...