    with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    I can't belive that C++ exists.

    Thanks in advance !
    Robert Bralic, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Robert Bralic wrote:
    > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some small(1000-2000)
    > lines C++ proghram source.
    > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can compille
    > with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > I can't belive that C++ exists.

    You are right; C++ does not exist. That is the reason why you could not
    find any C++ code on the net.
    Peter van Merkerk, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Peter van Merkerk <> wrote in message
    > Robert Bralic wrote:
    > > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some

    small(1000-2000)
    > > lines C++ proghram source.
    > > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can

    compille
    > > with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > > I can't belive that C++ exists.

    > You are right; C++ does not exist. That is the reason why you could not
    > find any C++ code on the net.

    GENIOUS !!!!!!!
    THANKS !!!!
    WHAT WITH TRASH CALLED C#
    Robert Bralic, Jul 25, 2004
  4. Robert Bralic

    marbac Guest

    http://www.google.at/search?q=c++&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=
    marbac, Jul 25, 2004
  5. marbac <> wrote in message
    > Robert Bralic wrote:
    > > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some

    small(1000-2000)
    > > lines C++ proghram source.
    > > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can

    compille
    > > with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > > I can't belive that C++ exists.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance !

    http://www.google.at/search?q=c++&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=

    WHERE THIS IS SOURCE IN C++ OF (1000-2000) Lines !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Robert Bralic, Jul 25, 2004
  6. Robert Bralic

    JKop Guest

    Robert Bralic posted:

    > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some
    > small(1000-2000) lines C++ proghram source.
    > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source

    that I can
    > compille with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > I can't belive that C++ exists.
    >
    > Thanks in advance !

    **** off fool.

    -JKop
    JKop, Jul 25, 2004
  7. JKop <> wrote in message
    > Robert Bralic posted:
    >
    > > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some
    > > small(1000-2000) lines C++ proghram source.
    > > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source

    > that I can
    > > compille with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > > I can't belive that C++ exists.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance !
    > >

    > **** off fool.
    >
    > -JKop

    THANK'S FOR THIS KIND OF PROVEMENT OF EXISTENCE OF C++
    Robert Bralic, Jul 26, 2004
  8. Robert Bralic

    Sumit Rajan Guest

    "Robert Bralic" <> wrote in message
    > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some small(1000-2000)
    > lines C++ proghram source.

    Try:
    http://sourceforge.net/

    Regards,
    Sumit.
    --
    Sumit Rajan <>
    Sumit Rajan, Jul 26, 2004
  9. "Robert Bralic" <> wrote in message
    > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some

    small(1000-2000)
    > lines C++ proghram source.
    > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can

    compille
    > with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > I can't belive that C++ exists.

    I'm working on a proof that C++ exists, but so far it does not include
    namespaces, multiple inheritance or partial ordering of function
    templates. I'll let you know when it is finished.

    For now, I have managed to prove that the basic "Hello, World!"
    program exists (see Fig 1., below), so feel free to use it. It is just
    a sketch, but you should be able to fill in the missing pieces.

    Jonathan

    ----

    Figure 1. A Hello World Program

    [ preprocessor directives shown to exist in Lemma 5.13]

    int main()
    {
    [ Result of substituting "Hello World!" for alpha in
    Corollary 6.8 ]
    } [ newline character (See Theorems 5.1-7) ]
    Jonathan Turkanis, Jul 26, 2004
  10. "Peter van Merkerk" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Robert Bralic wrote:
    > > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some

    small(1000-2000)
    > > lines C++ proghram source.
    > > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can

    compille
    > > with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > > I can't belive that C++ exists.

    > You are right; C++ does not exist. That is the reason why you could

    not
    > find any C++ code on the net.

    Oh crap! Don't tell my boss or I'll get the sack...
    -Gernot
    Gernot Frisch, Jul 26, 2004
  11. Robert Bralic

    red floyd Guest

    Jonathan Turkanis wrote:

    > I'm working on a proof that C++ exists, but so far it does not include
    > namespaces, multiple inheritance or partial ordering of function
    > templates. I'll let you know when it is finished.

    I have discovered a truly remarkable proof that C++ exists,
    unfortunately, this post is too small to contain it.
    red floyd, Jul 26, 2004
  12. Robert Bralic

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Robert Bralic wrote:

    > WHERE THIS IS SOURCE IN C++ OF (1000-2000) Lines

    Are you too lazy to search for it yourself or too stupid? Or are you
    just a troll?

    > !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."
    (Terry Pratchett)
    Rolf Magnus, Jul 26, 2004
  13. Robert Bralic

    jeffc Guest

    > I can't belive that C++ exists.

    Like, dude, imagine if you will that the dirt under your fingernail contains
    a microscopic particle that is, in fact, an entire alternative universe.
    Now, consider the fact that WE might be living in a universe that is in fact
    just a spec in the dirt under the fingernail of what we would consider to be
    a "giant". Like, whoa! Somewhere in there lies the answer to your
    question, ultimately, fer sher.
    jeffc, Jul 26, 2004
  14. Robert Bralic

    jeffc Guest

    "Rolf Magnus" <> wrote in message
    > "Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."
    > (Terry Pratchett)

    Nah, teenaged girls do that all the time.
    jeffc, Jul 26, 2004
  15. Robert Bralic

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    jeffc wrote:

    > "Rolf Magnus" <> wrote in message
    >> "Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."
    >> (Terry Pratchett)

    > Nah, teenaged girls do that all the time.

    So you agree? ;-)
    Rolf Magnus, Jul 26, 2004
  16. Robert Bralic

    Eric Schmidt Guest

    "Robert Bralic" <> wrote in message news:<ce172b$283$>...
    > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some small(1000-2000)
    > lines C++ proghram source.
    > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can compille
    > with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > I can't belive that C++ exists.

    Just generate one yourself. Run this program to get your very own
    ~2000 line C++ program.

    #include <iostream>

    using std::cout;

    int main() {
    cout << "#include <iostream>\n\n";
    cout << "int main () {\n";
    for (int i = 1; i <= 2000; i++)
    cout << " std::cout << \"Line " << i << " of output.\\n\";\n";
    cout << "}\n";

    Eric Schmidt
    Eric Schmidt, Jul 27, 2004

    > > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some

    small(1000-2000)
    > > lines C++ proghram source.
    > > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can

    compille
    > > with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > > I can't belive that C++ exists.

    > Just generate one yourself. Run this program to get your very own
    > ~2000 line C++ program.
    >
    > #include <iostream>
    >
    > using std::cout;

    Nice joke !!
    Thanks:Robert

    Robert Bralic, Jul 27, 2004
  18. Peter van Merkerk <> wrote in message
    > Robert Bralic wrote:
    > > CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some

    small(1000-2000)
    > > lines C++ proghram source.
    > > Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can

    compille
    > > with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
    > > I can't belive that C++ exists.

    > You are right; C++ does not exist. That is the reason why you could not
    > find any C++ code on the net.

    I think that this is realy very ugly lie becouse you can find and get a
    milions of lines
    of simple C,LISP,Java on http://www.gnu.org or Visual Basic Sources you can
    eaven see macros in source in Word or Excel in Visual basic,and a famous
    C++,Delphi
    never anywhere.

    I would like that God bee with you,I think that you are a good man,thanks.
    Robert.
    Robert Bralic, Jul 28, 2004

    Robert Bralic, Jul 28, 2004
  20. Robert Bralic

    > jeffc wrote:
    >

    > > "Rolf Magnus" <> wrote in message
    > >> "Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."
    > >> (Terry Pratchett)

    > > Nah, teenaged girls do that all the time.

    > So you agree? ;-)

    Just the sign of an immature mind.
    jeffc, Jul 28, 2004