Does C++ raealy exists !

Robert Bralic

CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some small(1000-2000)
lines C++ proghram source.
Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can compille
with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
I can't belive that C++ exists.

Thanks in advance !
(e-mail address removed)

Peter van Merkerk

Robert said:
CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some small(1000-2000)
lines C++ proghram source.
Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can compille
with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
I can't belive that C++ exists.

You are right; C++ does not exist. That is the reason why you could not
find any C++ code on the net.

Robert Bralic

Peter van Merkerk said:
You are right; C++ does not exist. That is the reason why you could not
find any C++ code on the net.
GENIOUS !!!!!!!
THANKS !!!!
WHAT WITH TRASH CALLED C#

JKop

Robert Bralic posted:
CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some
small(1000-2000) lines C++ proghram source.
Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can
compille with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
I can't belive that C++ exists.

Thanks in advance !
(e-mail address removed)

**** off fool.

-JKop

Jonathan Turkanis

Robert Bralic said:
CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some small(1000-2000)
lines C++ proghram source.
Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can compille
with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
I can't belive that C++ exists.

I'm working on a proof that C++ exists, but so far it does not include
namespaces, multiple inheritance or partial ordering of function
templates. I'll let you know when it is finished.

For now, I have managed to prove that the basic "Hello, World!"
program exists (see Fig 1., below), so feel free to use it. It is just
a sketch, but you should be able to fill in the missing pieces.

Jonathan

----

Figure 1. A Hello World Program

[ preprocessor directives shown to exist in Lemma 5.13]

int main()
{
[ Result of substituting "Hello World!" for alpha in
Corollary 6.8 ]
} [ newline character (See Theorems 5.1-7) ]

Gernot Frisch

Peter van Merkerk said:
You are right; C++ does not exist. That is the reason why you could not
find any C++ code on the net.

Oh crap! Don't tell my boss or I'll get the sack...
-Gernot

red floyd

Jonathan said:
I'm working on a proof that C++ exists, but so far it does not include
namespaces, multiple inheritance or partial ordering of function
templates. I'll let you know when it is finished.

I have discovered a truly remarkable proof that C++ exists,
unfortunately, this post is too small to contain it.

Rolf Magnus

Robert said:
WHERE THIS IS SOURCE IN C++ OF (1000-2000) Lines

Are you too lazy to search for it yourself or too stupid? Or are you
just a troll?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."
(Terry Pratchett)

jeffc

Robert Bralic said:
I can't belive that C++ exists.

Like, dude, imagine if you will that the dirt under your fingernail contains
a microscopic particle that is, in fact, an entire alternative universe.
Now, consider the fact that WE might be living in a universe that is in fact
just a spec in the dirt under the fingernail of what we would consider to be
a "giant". Like, whoa! Somewhere in there lies the answer to your
question, ultimately, fer sher.

Eric Schmidt

Robert Bralic said:
CAN anybody tell me any address where I can download some small(1000-2000)
lines C++ proghram source.
Or send me ,a small(1000-2000) lines C++ program source that I can compille
with gpp under Linux Suse 7.1.
I can't belive that C++ exists.

Just generate one yourself. Run this program to get your very own
~2000 line C++ program.

#include <iostream>

using std::cout;

int main() {
cout << "#include <iostream>\n\n";
cout << "int main () {\n";
for (int i = 1; i <= 2000; i++)
cout << " std::cout << \"Line " << i << " of output.\\n\";\n";
cout << "}\n";

Robert Bralic

Peter van Merkerk said:
You are right; C++ does not exist. That is the reason why you could not
find any C++ code on the net.

I think that this is realy very ugly lie becouse you can find and get a
milions of lines
of simple C,LISP,Java on http://www.gnu.org or Visual Basic Sources you can
eaven see macros in source in Word or Excel in Visual basic,and a famous
C++,Delphi
never anywhere.

I would like that God bee with you,I think that you are a good man,thanks.
Robert.

Robert Bralic