Does comp.lang.c++.misc exist?

gw7rib

A while ago, there was a proposal to create a group comp.lang.c+
+.misc, which was apparently sucessful. However, Google groups does
not seem to show it.

Does the group exist? Is there a way to get Google to show it? (Google
sometimes does strange things - occassionally it seems to disbelieve
in the existence of comp.programming.) Does someone at Google groups
need to be told of the group's existence?

TIA.
Paul.

Default User

A while ago, there was a proposal to create a group comp.lang.c+
+.misc, which was apparently sucessful. However, Google groups does
not seem to show it.

Does the group exist? Is there a way to get Google to show it? (Google
sometimes does strange things - occassionally it seems to disbelieve
in the existence of comp.programming.) Does someone at Google groups
need to be told of the group's existence?

news.individual.net carries it. Over the past week, it shows two
messages (possibly affected by my filter set).

Brian