Does Darkfish-Rdoc work properly?

Iñaki Baz Castillo

Hi, I've installed "rdoc" via gem and got surprised since the downloades=20
version in Darkfish-Rdoc:
http://deveiate.org/projects/Darkfish-Rdoc/

I'm not sure if Darkfish-Rdoc is the continuation of RDoc or a fork/version=
(I=20
expected it was a version due to the project description).

The version installed is rdoc 2.4.1.

When I run "rdoc" in a simple directory with just 3 files, I get a big ammo=
unt=20
of doc directories (obviously something is wrong) like:

my_project/doc/doc/doc/doc/doc/doc/doc..

containing files with name:

MyClass_html_html_html_html_html_html.html

and so on.

Could somebody clarify me on it?

Thanks a lot.
=20
=2D-=20
I=C3=B1aki Baz Castillo

Ryan Davis

El Martes, 3 de Marzo de 2009, Eric Hodel escribi=F3:

True, thanks. But I wonder why using RDoc V1.0.1 - 20041108 I can =20
run "rdoc"
command from the sources directory (so it generates "doc" =20
directory). Anyway
I understand that I shouldn't do it.

most ppl generate rdoc via their rakefile and that includes a "clean" =20=

dependency that is met before the rdoc generates. If you use hoe you =20
get this for free.