    Eclipse is very big and popular. It should has it. But I have never
    found in it.

    Could you give me some information? Thank you.

    www, Mar 8, 2007

  2. www

    Guest

    , Mar 9, 2007

  3. www

    David Segall Guest

    www <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have heard that NetBeans has Swing GUI Builder. How about Eclipse?
    >Eclipse is very big and popular.

    If you want popular there is VEP <http://www.eclipse.org/vep/> for
    Eclipse. If you want the easiest way to build Swing GUIs there is
    Matisse which is included in a NetBeans download
    <http://www.netbeans.org/kb/trails/matisse.html>. Matisse is open
    source and has been ported to Eclipse
    <http://www.myeclipseide.com/ContentExpress-display-ceid-77.html> but
    MyEclipse charge for it,