Does form.disable work on hidden text form elements?

Mark Hannon

Does "document.formName.elementName.disable" work on hidden form text
elements? I have a form with some input fields that are associated with
some hidden text fields and I would like to disable all of the
categories inside the form when the page loads and only enable each
category as it is needed.

Thanks,

Mark Hannon

Mick White

Mark said:
Does "document.formName.elementName.disable" work on hidden form text
elements? I have a form with some input fields that are associated with
some hidden text fields and I would like to disable all of the
categories inside the form when the page loads and only enable each
category as it is needed.

Thanks,

Mark Hannon

Did you try it?
Mick

Randy Webb

Mark said:
Not yet. I thought I would ask the experts first. :)

And it would have taken you less time to test it than it did for you to
ask and then answer a second question. So, test it.