Does industry use C++

i.am.ahung

Is C++ used widely in industry. I am not talking about small projects.
But I mean liket the applications they write for windows, MS windows,
MS office, Oracle...... what languages do the people in those companies
use?

just curious, I use C++ a lot

tony

Rolf Magnus

Is C++ used widely in industry. I am not talking about small projects.
But I mean liket the applications they write for windows, MS windows,
MS office, Oracle......

Why restrict your question to such a small subset of all the software
written in C++?

Gernot Frisch

Is C++ used widely in industry. I am not talking about small
projects.
But I mean liket the applications they write for windows, MS
windows,
MS office, Oracle...... what languages do the people in those
companies
use?

just curious, I use C++ a lot

No, they almost all use Python or FORTRAN. Troll!

Howard

Is C++ used widely in industry. I am not talking about small projects.
But I mean liket the applications they write for windows, MS windows,
MS office, Oracle...... what languages do the people in those companies
use?

I'm 100% positive that Microsoft uses Borland's Delphi software for ALL
their development work. Really. Honest. Would I lie to you?

-H