    regards,

    redyz
    , Nov 14, 2006

    A bit more info, here is the error that I get. Seems to me like JBoss
    4.0.4 is having a problem activating a stateful seassion bean that was
    previously passivated. I know that activation/passivation are left to
    the container.

    Any help greatly appreciated.

    regards,

    redyz

    --------------------------------

    Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.RuntimeException:
    org.jboss.serial.exception.SerializationException: Could not create
    instance of org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl - org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl

    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulBeanContext.extractBeanAndInterceptors(StatefulBeanContext.java:365)

    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulBeanContext.getInstance(StatefulBeanContext.java:309)

    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatefulInstanceInterceptor.java:75)

    at
    org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

    at
    org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:78)

    at
    org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:47)

    at
    org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)

    at
    org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulContainer.dynamicInvoke(StatefulContainer.java:308)

    at org.jboss.aop.Dispatcher.invoke(Dispatcher.java:106)

    at
    org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.invoke(AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.java:82)

    at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:828)

    at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:681)

    at
    org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:358)

    at
    org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:412)

    at
    org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:239)

    at
    org.jboss.remoting.RemoteClientInvoker.invoke(RemoteClientInvoker.java:190)

    at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:525)

    at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:488)

    at
    org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:55)

    at
    org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

    at
    org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)

    at
    org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

    at
    org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:55)

    at
    org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:65)

    at
    org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)

    at
    org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulRemoteProxy.invoke(StatefulRemoteProxy.java:133)

    at $Proxy4.report(Unknown Source)

    at uk.co.MyCompany.a.b.MyStatefulBean.report(MyStatefulBean.java:49)
    , Nov 14, 2006