  1. Hi all, I'm using jGRASP, and wonder if it has the ability to smart
    indent.

    Thanks....
    BillJosephson, Oct 26, 2006

  2. BillJosephson

    Bruce Feist Guest

    BillJosephson wrote:
    > I'm using jGRASP, and wonder if it has the ability to smart indent.

    Generate CSD, using the tool from the bar or View/Generate CSD.

    Bruce
    Bruce Feist, Oct 26, 2006

  3. "BillJosephson" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all, I'm using jGRASP, and wonder if it has the ability to smart
    > indent.

    Currently it just indents to the previous level unless
    "auto indent" is turned off. A smart indent will be added
    in the near future. It won't be the kind of sticky indent
    that gets in your way, but just one that indents to the
    appropriate level when you hit "enter".

    If you do use the CSD as Bruce suggests, you might
    end up worrying less about proper indentation while
    you type, since you'll be cleaning it up at frequent
    intervals by regenerating the CSD.
    Larry Barowski, Oct 26, 2006