    Hi,

    I'd like to know if the MSN Browser supports Java.

    Thanks, Mark.

    Mark, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Mark

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Mark said:

    > Hi,

    g'day

    > I'd like to know if the MSN Browser supports Java.

    yes

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Mark

    Jim Higson Guest

    Mark wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'd like to know if the MSN Browser supports Java.
    >
    > Thanks, Mark.

    Ye Gods - not another broken MS browser?

    I googled for "MSN browser" and got this gem of a page:

    http://explorer.msn.com/install.htm

    Top of page:
    "Installing MSN Explorer is easy and will only take a few minutes."

    Bottom of page:
    19.4MB download size (60 minutes over 56K modem)

    :)

    Jim Higson, Oct 14, 2004