    Looking forward ...

    Regards,
    Muhammad Shuaib

    Muhammad Shuaib Anjum, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Use the Server Tree Control provided by microsoft, which will convert the
    control into Html and javascript code.

    Check out this link

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/u...spp/html/aspnet-usingtreeviewiewebcontrol.asp

    Hardip

    Hardip Wadhwa, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Hi Hardip,

    Thanx for writing, but I qouted Tree Control just as example, thought
    I was not aware of Web Controls before this, but infact I wanted to
    know that on the helm of .NET framework can I enjoy the flexibility
    provided by ActiveX Controls while programming, without using them?

    Is Microsoft extending IE Web Controls package, so that developers may
    have some more controls to play with, without bothering the bandwidth
    consumption caused by downloading activex controls? Or if there exists
    any abstraction of Web Controls, that a developer may inherit to
    develop a custom web control (and not an ActiveX one) which plays a
    ticker for news which are being updated on the timeout of a minute
    from my web-server?? (and again this is just a example and not my
    requirement :)

    Looking forward ...
    Muhammad Shuaib.

    Muhammad Shuaib Anjum, Aug 13, 2004