Does not Posts Back the form on ImagebUtton click asp.net

KhurramAtk

Hi,

I have reinstalled the win 2000 advance server with .net framework and with
all the updates from MS site. After when i ran,my already running site, on
login page it is not posting back my form to server. I am using ImnageButton
to post the entered infromation for simple Form Authenticaion.

I have tried to run ASpnet_regiis -c and aspnet_regiis -ea on my mahcine
but it throwing exception as follows:
Start removing the ASP.NET client side script files for all versions.
An error has occurred (0x80070005).

Pleas help
You must have administrative rights on this machine in order to run this tool.

Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET]

First, make sure you do have admin rights.
Second, run the 'aspnet_regiis -i' to ensure the framework is correctly
installed in IIS.
- Try your app again after this step.
Third, if its still not working, make sure you are not receiving any
javascript errors in your page on the browser. Javascript errors will cause
the page processing to stop and can prevent posbacks.

--

- Paul Glavich
ASP.NET MVP