    An error has occurred (0x80070005).

    Pleas help
    You must have administrative rights on this machine in order to run this tool.
    KhurramAtk, Mar 14, 2005

  2. First, make sure you do have admin rights.
    Second, run the 'aspnet_regiis -i' to ensure the framework is correctly
    installed in IIS.
    - Try your app again after this step.
    Third, if its still not working, make sure you are not receiving any
    javascript errors in your page on the browser. Javascript errors will cause
    the page processing to stop and can prevent posbacks.

    --

    - Paul Glavich
    ASP.NET MVP

    "KhurramAtk" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have reinstalled the win 2000 advance server with .net framework and

    with
    > all the updates from MS site. After when i ran,my already running site, on
    > login page it is not posting back my form to server. I am using

    ImnageButton

    Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET], Mar 26, 2005