There used to be a question from: Idan Sofer <idan idanso.dyndns.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:50:41 +0900 as in the following.
IS there a Ruby/GD win32 build available somewhere on the net. No answer
returned to his question yet.
In my case, it was possible to install ruby GD, but it did not support JPEG
files. So I tried to find an alternative and finally fund the following new
one and tried to install Ruby GD2.
Ruby/GD2 <http://gd2.rubyforge.org/rdoc/classes/GD2.html> - Ruby binding for
gd 2 graphics library. Copyright > (c)> 2005 Robert Leslie
Unfortunately, it did not work as I expected.
My question is $B!H(BIs it impossible to use Ruby/GD2 on ruby-mswin32? Or only
for Linux or cygwin$B!I(B.
Most of ruby users seem to use Linux or cygwin and it is a pity that there
is no good explanation for the users of ruby mswin32.
I hope there will be some comments on these issues.
Thank you for reading throughout my long text.

Yahata