Does the following programming architecture make sense?

mike

regards:

Does the following programming architecture make sense?
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=otp&b=1&f=1111993473&p=2

My program logic is following:
My machine's ip is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and open port 85
Mobile client access my machine by http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:85

Step 1:
In my program,detect
HTTP host header if equal http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:85

if "EQUAL" go to Step 2
if "NOT EQUAL" go to Step 3

Step 2:parser parser = new Parser("Initial URL I assigned");

Save the parsed result to a file and deliver the
converted file to mobile client.
Of course,delivered content is xhtml with xhtml mime header.

Step 3:parser parser = new Parser("URL gotten from the HTTP host header");

Save the parsed result to a file and deliver the
converted file to mobile client.
Of course,delivered content is xhtml with xhtml mime header.

Does the above program logic make sense?

Any positive suggestion is welcome.
thank you
May goodness be with you all