Does the following programming architecture make sense?

Discussion in 'Java' started by mike, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    regards:

    Does the following programming architecture make sense?
    http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=otp&b=1&f=1111993473&p=2

    My program logic is following:
    My machine's ip is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and open port 85
    Mobile client access my machine by http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:85

    Step 1:
    In my program,detect
    HTTP host header if equal http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:85

    if "EQUAL" go to Step 2
    if "NOT EQUAL" go to Step 3

    Step 2:parser parser = new Parser("Initial URL I assigned");

    Save the parsed result to a file and deliver the
    converted file to mobile client.
    Of course,delivered content is xhtml with xhtml mime header.

    Step 3:parser parser = new Parser("URL gotten from the HTTP host header");

    Save the parsed result to a file and deliver the
    converted file to mobile client.
    Of course,delivered content is xhtml with xhtml mime header.

    Does the above program logic make sense?

    Any positive suggestion is welcome.
    thank you
    May goodness be with you all
    mike, Apr 5, 2005