Does the post work today

Guest

seems the posting is broken although I get the message "the question has been
posted successfully."

Juan T. Llibre

It's the web interface which is screwy.
It's getting worked on.

If you connect via nntp there's no problem.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Michael,

Our internal team has been awared of the problem and has fixed it earlier
today. also, I have seen your another post about "calling SSIS package in
ASP.NET".

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead