Does the post work today

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=, Jun 7, 2007.

  1. seems the posting is broken although I get the message "the question has been
    posted successfully."
    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=, Jun 7, 2007

  2. It's the web interface which is screwy.
    It's getting worked on.

    If you connect via nntp there's no problem.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 7, 2007

  3. Hi Michael,

    Our internal team has been awared of the problem and has fixed it earlier
    today. also, I have seen your another post about "calling SSIS package in
    ASP.NET".

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead