    http://docs.python.org/py3k/library/turtle.html#demo-scripts

    --
    Steven

    Steven D'Aprano, Feb 24, 2012

  2. On 24 February 2012 12:25, Steven D'Aprano
    <> wrote:
    > Python 3.2 includes turtledemo, a demonstration program for the turtle
    > module.
    >
    > When I run it, I can load the turtle scripts, and the GUI application
    > says "Press the start button", but there is no start button.
    >
    > Can anyone else confirm this as a bug?
    >
    > http://docs.python.org/py3k/library/turtle.html#demo-scripts

    Just tested with Python 3.2.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.8 and all seems fine.
    Perhaps if you say which platform it's failing on, others will be able
    to reproduce the failure on the same platform?

    --
    Arnaud

    Arnaud Delobelle, Feb 24, 2012

  3. Steven D'Aprano

    Terry Reedy Guest

    On 2/24/2012 7:25 AM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
    > Python 3.2 includes turtledemo, a demonstration program for the turtle
    > module.
    >
    > When I run it, I can load the turtle scripts, and the GUI application
    > says "Press the start button", but there is no start button.
    >
    > Can anyone else confirm this as a bug?
    >
    > http://docs.python.org/py3k/library/turtle.html#demo-scripts

    On Win7, all examples run fine except for one traceback with clock.
    http://bugs.python.org/issue14117

    --
    Terry Jan Reedy

    Terry Reedy, Feb 24, 2012