    this?I want to do this especially for printing.
    And is it possible to provide .exe file for any program in python or
    only we can change the file as .pyw?
    gslm, Apr 2, 2007

  2. gslm

    Larry Bates Guest

    gslm wrote:
    > Hi!
    > I want to do close-minimize icons unvisible in python.How can I do
    > this?I want to do this especially for printing.
    > And is it possible to provide .exe file for any program in python or
    > only we can change the file as .pyw?

    I don't understand what you mean by close-minimize icons unvisible, but
    I can answer the .exe question. Take a look at py2exe which allows
    you to bundle up python program as .exe for distribution. You can
    see it a www.py2exe.org.

    -Larry
    Larry Bates, Apr 2, 2007

  3. gslm

    Tim Golden Guest

    gslm wrote:
    > Hi!
    > I want to do close-minimize icons unvisible in python.How can I do
    > this?I want to do this especially for printing.
    > And is it possible to provide .exe file for any program in python or
    > only we can change the file as .pyw?

    I *think* -- and it's a bit hard to tell from your
    description -- that you want to print the client
    area of a window, and not the non-client area
    (which includes the max/min/close buttons).

    A lot depends on whether it's your window or
    someone else's. If it's yours, then you have some
    control over the styling and do at least have the
    window handle available to you. If it's someone
    else's, you have to employ some fairly dark magic
    to do what I think you want.

    Depending on what you're after, you might find
    the PIL ImageGrab module at least a useful tool:

    http://www.pythonware.com/library/pil/handbook/imagegrab.htm

    But could you be more precise as to what you're
    trying to do?

    TJG
    Tim Golden, Apr 3, 2007
  4. gslm

    gslm Guest

    Only I want to print my application's view without these icons,ok.
    Thanks.
    gslm, Apr 3, 2007
  5. gslm

    gslm Guest

    On 3 Nisan, 21:41, "gslm" <> wrote:
    > Only I want to print my application's view without these icons,ok.
    > Thanks.

    And is it possible to provide .exe file for any program in python or
    only we can change the file as .pyw?

    Can you answer this question, too?
    Regards...
    gslm, Apr 3, 2007