Dojo -> jQuery

Christoph Boget

I've looked around for a good information source on converting from Dojo to
jQuery. Specifically, something that might details things to look for when
converting, gotchas, things to be careful about, analogous packages (e.g.,
if you are using the subpackage X in dojo, you should think about using
subpackage Y in jQuery), etc.

Does anyone know of something like this?

thnx,
Christoph

Gregor Kofler

Christoph Boget meinte:
I've looked around for a good information source on converting from Dojo
to jQuery. Specifically, something that might details things to look
for when converting, gotchas, things to be careful about, analogous
packages (e.g., if you are using the subpackage X in dojo, you should
think about using subpackage Y in jQuery), etc.

This is probably the wrong NG for such questions. Google will tell you more.

Gregor

dhtml

I think this jQuery group would be the best for your purpose.
It might be a good idea to ask (on the jQUery list) about a specific
subpackage, or "I'm doing x in dojo. How to do x in jQuery?"

Garrett