Domain parking?

Frogleg

Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?

How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

Whitecrest

Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?
How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

I have used them for several years. No complaints

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Frogleg said:
Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?

How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

You can do that through our affordabledots.com site - $12.99 a year for .com
registration, includes redirecting (other .tlds available as well).

--Tina

steve

Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?
How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

We have .com for $12.95 and cleat a number of all other different
TLD's
Unfortunate if you register a domain only you can not take advantage
of our 50% off.

--Some Good People--
www.saHOSTplus.com
Full cPanel hosting starting $2.95 a month
Use this coupon (Group 50% OFF) and receive 50%
off from all hosting and reseller hosting packages
offer expire on 2004/05/01