    Frogleg Guest

    Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?

    How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

    Frogleg, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Frogleg

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?
    > How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

    I have used them for several years. No complaints
    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Frogleg

    Frogleg Guest

    On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:25:57 -0400, Whitecrest
    <> wrote:

    >> says...
    >> Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?
    >> How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

    >I have used them for several years. No complaints

    Thanks. That's good enough for me.

    Frogleg, Apr 30, 2004
  4. "Frogleg" <> wrote in message
    > Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?
    >
    > How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

    You can do that through our affordabledots.com site - $12.99 a year for .com
    registration, includes redirecting (other .tlds available as well).

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
    Managed, Dedicated and Colo Server Pkgs.

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Apr 30, 2004
  5. Frogleg

    steve Guest

    > Any cheap/free places to park a domain with a re-direct?
    >
    > How is goDaddy with regard to reliability, etc.?

    We have .com for $12.95 and cleat a number of all other different
    TLD's
    Unfortunate if you register a domain only you can not take advantage
    of our 50% off.

    --Some Good People--
    www.saHOSTplus.com
    Full cPanel hosting starting $2.95 a month
    Use this coupon (Group 50% OFF) and receive 50%
    off from all hosting and reseller hosting packages
    offer expire on 2004/05/01

    steve, Apr 30, 2004