    Thank you,
    Natasha,
    http://www.geocities.com/zamilanova
    Natasha, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Natasha

    Jemdam.com Guest

    > Hello, we need a permanent help about web promotion plus domain
    > registration, if you can help let us please know details.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Natasha,
    > http://www.geocities.com/zamilanova

    If you find a hosting company they will do it all for you and renew the name
    etc as well as host your files. I use lycos.co.uk and the system is great
    and not much money. I have a number of domains hosted with them:

    http://www.pubtricks.com - magic tricks
    http://www.pixelverts.com - free ads
    http://www.jemdam.com - free web tools
    http://www.mailer4u.com - free newsletter systems

    You get PHP / SQL also in the package and a very easy web interface to get
    to your pages. Most will be the same so shop around for a good deal.
    Jemdam.com, Nov 1, 2005