Domain URL in server variables? Same as Path_Info?

Guest

Could someone tell me if there is any reliable server variable that returns
the Domain Name + Path in ASP?

I have tried:

Request.serverVariables("URL")
Request.serverVariables("PATH_INFO")

Both Return:

/ParentFolder/SubFolder/File.asp

I want to get the following back:

www.mysite/parentfolder/subfolder/file.asp

The reason I ask is having to build string manipulation functions to strip
out relevant Parent folder and append www. prefix and trailing sub folders:

eg: "www." & ParentFolder & ".com" & SubPath

Is there an easier way to translate to handle server variables in my
applications rather than adding extra chunks of functions or having to build
a custom .COM or go to .NET?

There has to be a simpler way....?

Thanks
Jason