don't google for this...

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Phil Carmody, Nov 8, 2009.

  1. Phil Carmody

    Phil Carmody Guest

    So, who's been elided...

    Comment submitted by [Elided]:
    """
    Ed [Yourdon] interviewed me in 1979 for a job I should
    have accepted...
    """

    Comment submitted by Ed Yourdon
    """
    Thanks for the compliment, though I must admit I
    don't recall interviewing you in 1979 ... long
    time ago.
    """

    Comment submitted by [Elided]
    """
    I don't mind you don't remember me. Our only
    personal contact was in 1980 when you
    interviewed me in Chicago for a position in
    Latin America teaching the structured
    techniques. I decided to refuse any offer before
    you made any offer...
    """

    It can only be one c.l.c irregular ;-) Let's just make it
    up as we go along, shall we?

    Phil, trolling and indirectly flaming, no C content at all, sorry.
    --
    Any true emperor never needs to wear clothes. -- Devany on r.a.s.f1
    Phil Carmody, Nov 8, 2009