Don't know HTML..need little help please

Discussion in 'HTML' started by newsposter@excite.com, Nov 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi

    I believe this is a simple one for anyone of you, but as I have no idea
    about HTML I do need help with this. I just need to add a text box and
    a send button to a page.

    I want the content of that text box to be sent to a dictionary site

    Let's say the word "test" is to be explained by this site (it's a
    dictionary, remember?)

    If I send them this request

    http://dexonline.ro/search.php?cuv=test

    it works, but I have no idea how to send that form a form.

    Thank you
    NP

    , Nov 13, 2006

  2. Asked and answered in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html. Don't post
    questions separately to multiple newgroups. If one group isn't enough,
    crosspost a single message.

    Harlan Messinger, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Marvel

    Marvel Guest

    "Harlan Messinger" <> wrote in message
    > Asked and answered in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html. Don't post
    > questions separately to multiple newgroups. If one group isn't enough,
    > crosspost a single message.

    How did you know all that?

    Marvel, Nov 14, 2006
  4. Marvel wrote:
    > "Harlan Messinger" <> wrote in message
    >> Asked and answered in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html. Don't post
    >> questions separately to multiple newgroups. If one group isn't enough,
    >> crosspost a single message.
    >>

    > How did you know all that?

    How did I know that you multi-posted? Because your message appeared in
    both groups, but in each it was addressed only to that group, and my
    response only appeared in the group in which I'd sent it.

    Harlan Messinger, Nov 14, 2006
  5. Ricardo

    Ricardo Guest

    Ricardo, Mar 19, 2007