Don't know HTML..need little help please

newsposter

Hi

I believe this is a simple one for anyone of you, but as I have no idea
about HTML I do need help with this. I just need to add a text box and
a send button to a page.

I want the content of that text box to be sent to a dictionary site

Let's say the word "test" is to be explained by this site (it's a
dictionary, remember?)

If I send them this request

http://dexonline.ro/search.php?cuv=test

it works, but I have no idea how to send that form a form.

Thank you
NP

Harlan Messinger

Asked and answered in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html. Don't post
questions separately to multiple newgroups. If one group isn't enough,
crosspost a single message.

Harlan Messinger

Marvel said:
How did you know all that?

How did I know that you multi-posted? Because your message appeared in
both groups, but in each it was addressed only to that group, and my
response only appeared in the group in which I'd sent it.