Don't know why

Guest

I make a treeview...but only can see in server..in client side pc..can see
words only..

anyone can tell me that what's the problem ?

Thanks

Teemu Keiski

You mean IE WebControl TreeView? If yes, have you made sure webctrl_client
folder at the site root?

avnrao

also make sure that the HTC is downloaded onto the client machine. you can
clear contents of temporary internet files (search for treeview.htc) and
remove it.
and then open the site from client machine.

Av.

Guest

thx a lot
fixed