    --
    Travis
    Flash Crap: http://travisnewbury.blogspot.com

    Travis Newbury, Jul 29, 2008

  2. Travis Newbury wrote:
    > While I have not verified this yet, I want to announce that dorayme
    > must have has suddenly passed.
    >
    > I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
    > quiet for 2 days...

    You realize you've just made yourself the prime suspect, don't you?

    Harlan Messinger, Jul 29, 2008

  3. On Jul 29, 6:59 am, Harlan Messinger
    <> wrote:
    > > I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
    > > quiet for 2 days...

    > You realize you've just made yourself the prime suspect, don't you?

    Oh hell, that's what they said when my wife disappeared...

    Travis Newbury, Jul 29, 2008
  4. Travis Newbury

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Harlan Messinger wrote:

    > Travis Newbury wrote:

    [...]

    Has Travis changed the way he posts recently? I've not seen a direct
    post of his in ages, yet I see people quoting him. I don't appear to
    have him kill-filed either.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
    those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

    Dylan Parry, Jul 29, 2008
  5. On Jul 29, 7:58 am, Dylan Parry <> wrote:
    > Has Travis changed the way he posts recently? I've not seen a direct
    > post of his in ages, yet I see people quoting him. I don't appear to
    > have him kill-filed either.

    You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
    something. And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
    real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. But to my
    credit, I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
    could quickly killfile me again.

    Travis Newbury, Jul 29, 2008
  6. Travis Newbury

    David Segall Guest

    Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    >You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
    >something. And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
    >real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. But to my
    >credit, I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
    >could quickly killfile me again.

    Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
    you to see the warning? :)

    David Segall, Jul 29, 2008
  7. Travis Newbury

    Dylan Parry Guest

    David Segall wrote:
    > Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    >> You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
    >> something. And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
    >> real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. But to my
    >> credit, I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
    >> could quickly killfile me again.

    > Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
    > you to see the warning? :)

    Heh, thanks for quoting him for me ;)

    Travis - I don't think I've ever had you kill-filed. I don't actually
    tend to kill-file anyone except obvious spammers and/or religious
    zealots. Try as I might, I can't find any explanation as to why your
    posts aren't showing up for me, and I know that they were only a week or
    so ago.

    Dylan Parry, Jul 29, 2008
  8. On Jul 29, 10:52 am, Dylan Parry <> wrote:
    > Travis - I don't think I've ever had you kill-filed. I don't actually
    > tend to kill-file anyone except obvious spammers and/or religious
    > zealots. Try as I might, I can't find any explanation as to why your
    > posts aren't showing up for me, and I know that they were only a week or
    > so ago.

    Interesting, that is about the same time frame as me changing the
    email. Did you recently stop viewing post from google?

    Travis Newbury, Jul 29, 2008
  9. On Jul 29, 10:47 am, David Segall <> wrote:
    > Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    > >You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
    > >something.  And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
    > >real email address, breaking most peoples kill files.  But to my
    > >credit,  I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
    > >could quickly killfile me again.

    > Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
    > you to see the warning? :)

    Well there you go, a good reason for NOT killfiling someone...

    Travis Newbury, Jul 29, 2008
  10. On Jul 29, 10:53 am, Ed Jay <> wrote:
    > Travis Newbury wrote:
    > >While I have not verified this yet, I want to announce that dorayme
    > >must have has suddenly passed.
    > >I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
    > >quiet for 2 days...

    > Why do you think it's appropriate to third-party someone? If you don't have
    > the balls to confront the lady directly, perhaps you need to stfu.

    You apparently have an issue discerning a flame from humor. Maybe it
    is you that needs to stfu, or at the very least loosen the jockstrap
    and laugh a little.

    Travis Newbury, Jul 29, 2008
  11. Travis Newbury

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:

    > Interesting, that is about the same time frame as me changing the
    > email. Did you recently stop viewing post from google?

    Now this is odd - I can see this post of yours directly. No need to wait
    for someone to quote it!

    I haven't been blocking GG or G2 messages at all. I used to filter them
    so they'd appear in a different colour, but that was several years ago
    before I started using TB as my Usenet client.

    I'm wondering if you somehow got attached to a blacklisted IP address,
    and my ISP has been filtering you out? I guess I'll never know.

    Dylan Parry, Jul 29, 2008
  12. On Jul 29, 2:39 pm, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/
    fliam.php> wrote:
    > His last post has no sig.

    Good find... good find...

    Travis Newbury, Jul 29, 2008
  13. Travis Newbury

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:

    > His last post has no sig.

    Ah ha! You've solved the case ;) I have a filter that automatically
    deletes any post that so much as mentions a particular "spot" on the web
    that houses "blogs". I can't even type the URL in my own post, or I
    won't even see my own post <g>

    Dylan Parry, Jul 29, 2008
  14. On Jul 29, 4:52 pm, Dylan Parry <> wrote:
    > > His last post has no sig.

    > Ah ha! You've solved the case ;) I have a filter that automatically
    > deletes any post that so much as mentions a particular "spot" on the web
    > that houses "blogs". I can't even type the URL in my own post, or I
    > won't even see my own post <g>

    This is why Neredbojias is my hero...

    Travis Newbury, Jul 29, 2008
  15. "Travis Newbury" <> schreef in bericht

    >This is why Neredbojias is my hero...

    Brucie once was my hero :)
    But I guess Neredbojias could be a fine replacement.

    Cheers,
    Sam

    Samuel van Laere, Aug 3, 2008