dorayme RIP

Travis Newbury

While I have not verified this yet, I want to announce that dorayme
must have has suddenly passed.

I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
quiet for 2 days...

Harlan Messinger

Travis said:
While I have not verified this yet, I want to announce that dorayme
must have has suddenly passed.

I mean I can not think of any other reason the woman could remain
quiet for 2 days...

You realize you've just made yourself the prime suspect, don't you?

Travis Newbury

Has Travis changed the way he posts recently? I've not seen a direct
post of his in ages, yet I see people quoting him. I don't appear to
have him kill-filed either.

You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
something. And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. But to my
credit, I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
could quickly killfile me again.

David Segall

Travis Newbury said:
You probably killfiled me during one of my rants about Flash or
something. And I did recently change the email I posted with to a
real email address, breaking most peoples kill files. But to my
credit, I did warn everyone I was about to do it thought so they
could quickly killfile me again.
Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
you to see the warning? :)

Dylan Parry

David said:
Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
you to see the warning? :)

Heh, thanks for quoting him for me ;)

Travis - I don't think I've ever had you kill-filed. I don't actually
tend to kill-file anyone except obvious spammers and/or religious
zealots. Try as I might, I can't find any explanation as to why your
posts aren't showing up for me, and I know that they were only a week or
so ago.

--
Dylan Parry

The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

Travis Newbury

Travis - I don't think I've ever had you kill-filed. I don't actually
tend to kill-file anyone except obvious spammers and/or religious
zealots. Try as I might, I can't find any explanation as to why your
posts aren't showing up for me, and I know that they were only a week or
so ago.

Interesting, that is about the same time frame as me changing the
email. Did you recently stop viewing post from google?

Travis Newbury

Very considerate of you but how did you expect those that killfiled
you to see the warning? :)

Well there you go, a good reason for NOT killfiling someone...

Travis Newbury

Why do you think it's appropriate to third-party someone? If you don't have
the balls to confront the lady directly, perhaps you need to stfu.

You apparently have an issue discerning a flame from humor. Maybe it
is you that needs to stfu, or at the very least loosen the jockstrap
and laugh a little.

Dylan Parry

Travis said:
Interesting, that is about the same time frame as me changing the
email. Did you recently stop viewing post from google?

Now this is odd - I can see this post of yours directly. No need to wait
for someone to quote it!

I haven't been blocking GG or G2 messages at all. I used to filter them
so they'd appear in a different colour, but that was several years ago
before I started using TB as my Usenet client.

I'm wondering if you somehow got attached to a blacklisted IP address,
and my ISP has been filtering you out? I guess I'll never know.

--
Dylan Parry

The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

Dylan Parry

Neredbojias said:
His last post has no sig.

Ah ha! You've solved the case ;) I have a filter that automatically
deletes any post that so much as mentions a particular "spot" on the web
that houses "blogs". I can't even type the URL in my own post, or I
won't even see my own post <g>

--
Dylan Parry

The opinions stated above are not necessarily representative of
those of my cats. All opinions expressed are entirely your own.

Travis Newbury

Ah ha! You've solved the case ;) I have a filter that automatically
deletes any post that so much as mentions a particular "spot" on the web
that houses "blogs". I can't even type the URL in my own post, or I
won't even see my own post <g>

This is why Neredbojias is my hero...

Samuel van Laere

Travis Newbury said:
This is why Neredbojias is my hero...

Brucie once was my hero :)
But I guess Neredbojias could be a fine replacement.

Cheers,
Sam