    for this, is there a way to make it plot simple graphs?

    cheers

    daytripper.
    daytripper, Sep 14, 2003

  2. daytripper wrote:

    > im doing a physics/math model on borland Command LIne Compiler 5.5.
    >
    > i want to test the data arrays graphically. ie plot a few simple line
    > graphs of the data in the arrays. this compile doesnt seem to cater
    > for this, is there a way to make it plot simple graphs?

    C++ has no built-in support for graphics. You can write some kind of
    graphical output to a stream then view the result. That's about it.

    For anything else you will need to either get a graphics library or ask
    about what your compiler supports in a group that discusses your compiler.

    Please read the following:

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/offtopic.txt

    -Kevin
    Kevin Goodsell, Sep 14, 2003

  3. daytripper

    Agent Mulder Guest

    <daytripper>
    > i want to test the data arrays graphically. ie plot a few simple line
    > graphs of the data in the arrays. this compile doesnt seem to cater
    > for this, is there a way to make it plot simple graphs?

    </>

    You can normalize your data to 80 and fill up strings of '*' characters
    between 0 and 80 and send each one to cout + endl. Got it?

    -X
    Agent Mulder, Sep 14, 2003