    I can be assured that the .DLL won't connect to a remote server do something nasty, like
    send out the email addresses that are in the database.

    Thanks!!!

    Bill, May 8, 2006

  2. Don't ever buy from anyone you don't know.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    Professional Numbskull

    Hard work is a medication for which
    there is no placebo.

    Kevin Spencer, May 9, 2006

  3. Lutz Roeder is a Microsoft guru with a vengeance. Download his "Reflector"
    product and load your suspect DLL into it. find the "Decompile" option and
    look at the results, in your favorite .NET language.
    You can now decide, if you see something you don't like.
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, May 9, 2006