dot net application hangs after IISRESET

opus18

just as the subject states, our dotnet application just seems to hang
if IISRESET is executed.
If have to reboot the entire server to get things working again. If I
browse to any other standard file (xml, html) things load up just
fine.

File extension being accessed is .asmx.

Any suggestions on where to look?

opus18

just as the subject states, our dotnet application just seems to hang
if IISRESET is executed.
If have to reboot the entire server to get things working again. If I
browse to any other standard file (xml, html) things load up just
fine.

File extension being accessed is .asmx.

Any suggestions on where to look?

I should add that this is happening on Server 2003 Enterprise as well
as Standard R2.

opus18

This pagehttp://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Bb727092.aspx
provides a table listing all the switches for IISRESET

Peter
--
Recursion: see Recursion
site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

I don't believe the issue resides with IISRESET. The issue is either
with dot net or with the application itself. is there some sort of
sample .NET code I can use to verify if it is running or not? This way
I can throw it either back at our developers or to MS.