    Is it compatible to use framework 2.0 in visual studio.net 2003? or I should
    upgrade to .net 2005 if I want to use framework 2.0 ? Thanks

    Ellis

    Ellis Yu, May 26, 2005

  2. Ellis Yu

    james Guest

    You will have to use Visual Studio 2005 to use Framework 2.0. Unless, you would rather use, Notepad or if you are wanting an
    IDE, wait a bit longer for SharpDevelop's next version. Each version of Visual Studio is tied to a particular version of the
    framework. There are some hacks to change that, but, they don't work very well and cause problems.
    james

    james, May 27, 2005