DotNetNuke

Barbiturico76

I upgrade DotNetNuke from version 4.8.3 to 4.8.4 but still have a
problem....

[I use it in a system with XP Pro SP3, IIS.5.1, MSSQL Express]

The problem is this:
Server Error in '/MyApp' Application.
Configuration Error
file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: La sottodirectory del codice
'/MyApp/App_Code/HTML/' non esiste.

Source Error:

Line 108: -->
Line 109: <codeSubDirectories>
Line 110: <add directoryName="HTML" />
Line 111: <add directoryName="IFrame" />
Line 112: <add directoryName="Survey" />

Source File: C:\DotNetNuke\website\web.config Line: 110

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.1433;
ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.1433

I looked around on the internet and found that the problem is connected
to parent referencing of the web.config file.
That is to say, it's a kind of bug that shows itself when using a
virtual directory under the DNN main dir.
In fact, I created a virtualdir to contain my personal ASP.NET app
(called MyApp in the error code).

The situation is: DNN is working great, but I cannot access MyApp.

I also tried to create a neutral main dir and put both DNN and MyApp in
two virtual dir but obtained another error.

I'll be grateful for any tip in the right direction.