    editable?
    How to implement it?\
    Thanks a lot

    Angela Chen, Dec 6, 2004

  2. One of the options cud be to add a javascript attached to the textbox, for
    the event "ondblclick"

    --
    Regards
    Ashish M Bhonkiya

    Ashish M Bhonkiya, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Hi,

    there's no Click or Double Click event there for a Web textbox, only the
    default TextChanged event is there and that too will fire if the textbox is
    not readonly. So, try some other options out, i mean, trap some other event
    to occur for some other controls to make the textbox editable.

    HTH
    Joyjit

    Joyjit Mukherjee, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Angela Chen

    parshuram Guest

    you can enable the textbox at the client site using javascript, like this :

    <script language="javascript">
    function SetWriteAble()
    {
    document.getElementById('TextBox1').readOnly='';
    }
    </script>

    on dbclick of texbox u cud bind this function.
    HTH

    parshuram, Dec 6, 2004