Double click event

Jack

I have a active server page where records are displayed from a query. The
display right now is read only. However, with text box this display can also
be edited. The first column shows category while the second category shows
category total sales. I would like to double click on category field to get
to another asp page that would show the details of sales for that category
value double clicked.

My question is: If there is any double click event that would allow me to
pass values to open another asp page. Any help is appreciated. Regards.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Jack said:
I have a active server page where records are displayed from a query.
The display right now is read only. However, with text box this
display can also be edited. The first column shows category while the
second category shows category total sales. I would like to double
click on category field to get to another asp page that would show
the details of sales for that category value double clicked.

My question is: If there is any double click event that would allow
me to pass values to open another asp page. Any help is appreciated.
Regards.
This is not an ASP issue. ASP is only in effect at the web server and knows
nothing about events that occur in the client browser. You need to follow up
in a client-side scripting newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.scripting.jscript.

'There is no double-click event. I would suggest putting a hyperlink in each
row that uses a querystring to pass the data to the asp page.

Bob Barrows