    value double clicked.

    My question is: If there is any double click event that would allow me to
    pass values to open another asp page. Any help is appreciated. Regards.

    Jack, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Jack wrote:
    > I have a active server page where records are displayed from a query.
    > The display right now is read only. However, with text box this
    > display can also be edited. The first column shows category while the
    > second category shows category total sales. I would like to double
    > click on category field to get to another asp page that would show
    > the details of sales for that category value double clicked.
    >
    > My question is: If there is any double click event that would allow
    > me to pass values to open another asp page. Any help is appreciated.
    > Regards.

    This is not an ASP issue. ASP is only in effect at the web server and knows
    nothing about events that occur in the client browser. You need to follow up
    in a client-side scripting newsgroup such as
    microsoft.public.scripting.jscript.

    'There is no double-click event. I would suggest putting a hyperlink in each
    row that uses a querystring to pass the data to the asp page.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Nov 28, 2005

  3. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion. It would be of help. Best regards.

    Jack, Nov 28, 2005