Double click ListBox

Jeff User

Hi
I am using .NET 1.1, and C# .

I don't really do much ASP coding per se but, no one in the C sharp
group seemed to have an answer, so I am hoping perhaps someone here
can help.

I have added a ASP:ListBox to my web form. I would like to be able to
respond to the user double clicking an item in the list. Is there a
way to do this? i.e. IS there such a thing as a DoubleClick event?

The only event that I can see (from my C# GUI tool point of view) is
the SelectedIndexChanged event. However, that won't work for me as I
need to allow the user to select items in the list without anything
happening sometimes.

Thanks
Jeff