    on a button and in this case it is a deposit button. Sometime the user is
    impatient after clicking on the button so they would click on it again which
    would double charge on the credit cards.

    Grant, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Hi Grant,

    Several alternatives:

    1. Handle the second click on the server - Figure out a way to know whether
    the button has been clicked already, and don't respond to a second.
    2. Disable the button after the first click using client-side JavaScript.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Grant

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Kevin Spencer" <> wrote in

    > Several alternatives:
    >
    > 1. Handle the second click on the server - Figure out a way to know
    > whether the button has been clicked already, and don't respond to a
    > second. 2. Disable the button after the first click using client-side
    > JavaScript.

    3. Redirect the use to a processing page : )

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Grant

    Saber Guest

    I use Sessions to prevent users to do so:
    If Session("clicked") = "" Then

    Session("clicked") = "something"

    'Your button_click code goes here

    End If