Double quotes

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Guest, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi
    I have an asp page.I have all the form tags, javascripts etc in that.
    For e.g In my asp page I have mentioned my form tag as
    <form name=frmupdateskill method=post>

    and javascript as

    <script language=javascript>
    some code...
    </script>

    I send this asp page to my onsite person. When he replaces the old asp page with the one I sent the following are the things I come across.

    The form tag now reads as

    <form name="frmupdateskill" method="post">

    and the javascript reads as

    <script language="javascript">
    some code...
    </script>

    The change I see is it replaces the form names and the javascript with double quotes
    the form name reads"frmupdateskill" instead of frmupdateskill
    javascript as "javascript" instead of javascript.

    Can you please let me know how automatically does this happen altogether.

    I checked with the onsite person and he tells me that he just replaces the file thats it its not at all a Human error.

    Please let me know on this...

    There are many such asp pages which I sent get converted into quotes..

    Thanks
    Prashant

    This message is posted by http://Asp.ForumsZone.com
    Guest, Nov 11, 2003