DoubleClick on ListBox

Mike

Hello,

I have a ListBox on my webForm and would like to display some information when the user double-clicks on a ListBox's item. But I could not find any "doubleclick" event. How is it possible to add the event to the webcontrol? Or should I build one myself (if so, how?)?

Thanks
Mike

Guest

Hi Mik

Have a look at the following code
function TrackDblClick(index

var selValue = document.forms[0].selTest.options[index].valu
alert(selValue

What i have shown is a classic HTML code

But you have to remember that a ASP.NET ListBox Server Control gets rendered to the client as a <select> element

So in the Page_Load of the page what you have to do is bind a attribute to the ListBo
code
ListBoxControlName.Attributes.Add("ondblclick") ="SomeFunction(this.selectedIndex)"

on the client side write the javascript "SomeFunction()" method accordingly as you wan

Hope this would solve your proble

Kashyp
Aztec Software and Technology Services Ltd
Bangalor