    that?

    Thanks

    Bye

    Paulo, Apr 10, 2007

  2. Paulo

    Paulo Guest

    The site is public...

    Just like a host web provider wich gives the user some limited X MB to
    upload files to server HD via FTP, I need it but via interface web, not
    FTP...

    I think I will have to record the files/sizes of each user on any db and
    sums up the values...

    What do you think about this solution?

    Any others?

    Thanks