    getting only english language...

    Regards,
    Satheesh

    BabuLives, Nov 8, 2005

  2. BabuLives

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Are you setting the current's thread UI culture to hindi, something like:
    System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new
    CultureInfo("hi-IN");

    normally you do so early in a request, such as global.asax's BeginRequest.

    Apologies if this isn't for Hindi - Indian, it's the only one I found at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...fSystemGlobalizationCultureInfoClassTopic.asp

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Nov 8, 2005

  3. BabuLives

    BabuLives Guest

    Thanks for ur reply...actually i did every thing but am not able type
    the values in hindi in .hi-IN.resx xml file.I have Hindi font installed
    on my system but i dont know how to type the values in hindi.Please
    help..

    Regards,
    Satheesh

    BabuLives, Nov 9, 2005