  1. I wan to do mini project based on c++
    which front page we can use & which is best one
    & How we can give link to c++

    hapop(krish....), Jan 21, 2007

  2. hapop(krish....)

    mlimber Guest

    hapop(krish....) wrote:
    > I wan to do mini project based on c++

    Ok.

    > which front page we can use & which is best one
    > & How we can give link to c++

    Huh? Do you mean which GUI library? If so, it depends entirely on your
    platform, your experience, your users, you budget, and the nature of
    your project. Moreover, since standard C++ doesn't natively support
    GUIs, this question (if I guessed correctly at your meaning) should be
    asked on a forum dedicated to your platform. Here we discuss the
    standard C++ language proper, not third-party libraries
    (http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9).

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Jan 22, 2007

  3. hapop(krish....)

    Noah Roberts Guest

    hapop(krish....) wrote:
    > I wan to do mini project based on c++
    > which front page we can use & which is best one
    > & How we can give link to c++

    I can't understand your English well enough to answer your question.

    Noah Roberts, Feb 1, 2007