doubts regarding dotnet reflection programming

forvino

Hi Geeks,

Ihave a doubt in dotNet reflection. I m developing a tool which will

returns set of public(access specifier) methods of the selected
assembly.

this works completely fine, when the selected components are
standalone assembly(only one assembly no reference made during
compilation)

But say for instance

I have two dlls
dbmaster.dll
UIMaster.dll
the second dll refers the first dll(ie dbmaster.dll).

Now when i m trying to load the dll via Assembly.LoadFrom method
it is throwing dependency not found. Is there any work around.
For me i just need methods of the UIMaster.

How can i achieve this. is there anything other than Reflection will
help solve this problem?