doubts regarding dotnet reflection programming

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by forvino@gmail.com, Jul 3, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi Geeks,

    Ihave a doubt in dotNet reflection. I m developing a tool which will

    returns set of public(access specifier) methods of the selected
    assembly.

    this works completely fine, when the selected components are
    standalone assembly(only one assembly no reference made during
    compilation)

    But say for instance

    I have two dlls
    dbmaster.dll
    UIMaster.dll
    the second dll refers the first dll(ie dbmaster.dll).

    Now when i m trying to load the dll via Assembly.LoadFrom method
    it is throwing dependency not found. Is there any work around.
    For me i just need methods of the UIMaster.

    How can i achieve this. is there anything other than Reflection will
    help solve this problem?

    , Jul 3, 2005