    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Sep 9, 2008

  2. Evertjan.

    Aaron Gray Guest

    "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9B14CBFF177AAeejj99@194.109.133.242...
    > "It turns out a browser war is a good thing," although most of the pain
    > will be borne by Web developers and users, Crockford said.
    >
    > <http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application-Development/Douglas-Crockford-I-Want-
    > a-Browser-War/>
    >
    > "The war is coming; I'll see you in the trenches," Crockford said.

    I just want Microsoft to admit defeat and use WebKit and maybe v8 :)

    Aaron

    Aaron Gray, Sep 10, 2008

  3. Evertjan.

    Aaron Gray Guest

    "Evertjan." <> wrote in message
    > "It turns out a browser war is a good thing," although most of the pain
    > will be borne by Web developers and users, Crockford said.
    >
    > <http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Application-Development/Douglas-Crockford-I-Want-
    > a-Browser-War/>
    >
    > "The war is coming; I'll see you in the trenches," Crockford said.

    Either that or M$ to issue patches for IE6 and 7 to support CSS Child
    selectors, min-width, max-width, and anything else they could not get it
    together with ther damb commercial deadlines !

    Aaron

    Aaron Gray, Sep 10, 2008