Douglas Crockford teaches JavaScript videos on Yahoo!

Randy Webb

Peter Michaux said the following on 10/28/2006 12:12 PM:
Hi,

I just finished watching two presentations (in three clips each) that
Douglas Crockford gave to the Yahoo! folks. The first is called "Theory
of the DOM" and the second "Advanced JavaScript". I thought there were
some really great parts that bring the material on his websites to
life. If you are interested...

<URL
http://video.yahoo.com/video/group?...6af731346f78.cccd4aa02a3993ab06e56af731346f78>

It makes one wonder what Yahoo! gets from Apple for requiring three
different plugins to be able to watch a simple video.