Dowload JDK 6u21

John B. Matthews

Robert Klemme said:
Hi there,

I get a fairly cryptic "Your download transaction cannot be approved.
Contact Customer Service." when trying to download the JDK (Win
32bit) from

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk6-jsp-136632.html

Anybody experiencing the same? It appears this is the first time
that I attempt a JDK download after the page has been (partially?)
moved to oracle.com - oh well...

I'm getting the same thing today, but it (apparently) worked several
times on 12- and 13-August.

Nick

The same thing is happening to me and I'm looking for a fix or an
alternate mirror. :/

Robert Klemme

I downloaded without problems. However, when I retried it, I got the
same message as you. Perhaps the login is now mandatory, but the text
is not up to date. Follow the instructions "contact customer service".
That should get it fixed.

Login did not make any difference. I contacted support but they did not
respond yet. Good news is that today I could download the JDK - so it
was probably just a temporary error (maybe too much load or weekend
maintenance work).

Cheers

robert