Downgrading target framework - 3.5 to 2.0

John

Hi there,

I've started off a new web site project in VS 2008 and inadvertently left
the target framework as 3.5, when I really meant to base it 2.0.

I've looked at the project properties page and changed the Build / Target
Framework to 2.0 but I notice that References (also in web.config) still
have 3.5 references such as LINQ.

Can you change a project target framework half way through or can it only be
set at the beginning (note - none of the code behind uses 3.5 namespaces)?

Thanks in advance.

John