Download > 1 files simultaneously from 1 IP

Guest

Hi!

I try to use custom download page (download.aspx) wich writes file (about
700Mb) to response. But I can download only one file from one IP at the same
time.
I think that this is IIS or ASP.NET limits but I'm not sure.
How can I fix this or change limits?

Thanks

Bruno Piovan

Its not a problem with the IP, you are using a custom procedure to write
chunks of data?? if so, the problem is that asp.net cannot process the
request after the download starts because the custom download procedure is
running. Try to open a new instance of the browser and open another pages of
the app.

I'm having this problem too, I want to protect my files, so I created a
custom download procedure, but while the download is running, the page
"stops responding" for new requests, so I tried to create a new web app
inside a folder called "Download", so as the custom download will run in a
separated web app, the users can open another pages without any problem. Now
I need to use the login page of the main web app to authenticate the
"Download app", this will make the whole web app looks one, and I'm having
problem with this....

I'll post here any other workaround if I get.

Bruno