Download complete event

Sehboo

I have a site (www.motiont.com) where people can come and download a
zip file. Is it possible for me to know when the file was fully
downloaded (and not cancelled in the middle)?

It is .net 2.0 site

Thanks

bruce barker

no. you can get closer, by turning off buffering and writing the file in
chucks with flushs, you can detect a closed connection in the middle, but
can not detect if the last buffer made it. you should allow the user to
re-download. if this is not possible, then you need to install a download
component on the client box that detects errors.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)