    Any ideas?

    Cheers

    Dan

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Custom client-side ActiveX control.
    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    What You Seek Is What You Get.

    Kevin Spencer, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Hi Kevin

    YOu're talking about something that users would download first in order to
    use our site? Is there such a control, or would I need to write one?

    If so, where would I start? :O)

    Cheers

    Dan

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Yup. A custom (which means, yes, you would have to write one) client-side
    ActiveX control (.OCX). ActiveX Controls are probably easiest to write using
    VB6. As for where to start, the Microsoft MSDN Library online would be a
    good place.

    Kevin Spencer, Mar 24, 2005