    download dialog box keeps coming up...
    why is that???
    --

    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Dec 21, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    where are you calling the download? do these controls call a postback that
    might be triggering it?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 21, 2004

  3. I'm looping through a folder which has a bunch of images and 1 word doc. the
    images get displayed and then the download dialog box appears. once you
    open,save,or cancel.. the page is just sitting there, looking like all is
    fine, but when you click on anything.. the download dialog box comes back and
    you can't go anywhere

    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Dec 21, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    That didnt answer my question. Are these "click on anything"'s doing a
    postback? If so is your loop/dialog in the page_load? Maybe do a
    IsPostBack() check

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 21, 2004
  5. Yes, the "click on anythings" are postbacks, but the loop/dialog is not in
    the page_load... its on the indexchange of a listbox...
    the listbox lists a bunch of different folders and when you select a folder,
    it loads the pics and downloads the doc.. just can't seem to get rid of the
    download dialog after it is used

    =?Utf-8?B?QUNhdW50ZXI=?=, Dec 21, 2004