download dot net site

Chris

Hey all,

My name is Chris, and I just wanted to let you all in on a new .NET
site that was just recently launched to the general public.

It is called DownloadDotNet, (http://www.downloaddotnet.com) and it is
designed for developers of .NET software and utilities to share and
sell their work. We pay advertising costs to have your software
advertised and downloaded.

For a limited time, signup and uploading software is completely free,
so give it a try! Not only do we allow product and company
promotions, but we promote you doing it! It is what the site was
designed to do.

Hope this information help,

Chris