    file !!!!

    I develop with visual studio 2005 c#

    philippe

    philippe doulet, Oct 26, 2007

  2. philippe doulet

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:59:37 GMT
    philippe doulet scribed:

    > hello,
    > can you help me ?
    >
    > how can I download on my pc this kind of file ?
    > <iframe src="https://www.somesite.com/sdm/ent/gen/index.jsp?org=HP7X8"
    > scrolling="yes" width="100%" height="590" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    >
    > with a webrequest I get only the html page enclosing the frame , but no
    > frame , neither
    > file !!!!
    >
    > I develop with visual studio 2005 c#

    The file "index.jsp" is loaded in the iframe and manifestly downloadable to
    that so the problem you're experiencing may lie in how the url queries
    affect a hypothetical script.

    If you're trying to download it manually, just copy the _complete_ url to
    your address window. There will be no frame; the frame is part of the
    original page.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Just a boogar in the proboscis of life.

    Neredbojias, Oct 26, 2007

  3. thank you for your answer
    I am a beginner in html and "http requests"
    I don't want to download manually , I want automatic with webrequst or
    anything else...
    I don'want the frame , I only need the file
    Philippe ( from France )

    Xns99D571C92EE07nanopandaneredbojias@85.214.62.108...

    philippe doulet, Oct 27, 2007
  4. philippe doulet

    Bone Ur Guest

    On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 09:30:45 GMT philippe doulet wrote:

    > thank you for your answer
    > I am a beginner in html and "http requests"
    > I don't want to download manually , I want automatic with webrequst or
    > anything else...
    > I don'want the frame , I only need the file
    > Philippe ( from France )

    Probably the best thing to do is use a compliant browser, view-source the
    iframe, and save the text. Then use that to make a page or whatever you
    want to do with it.

    If you're meaning is that you want to view it online and it's somebody
    else's page _and_ copy-pasting the url into the address bar doesn't work,
    they may have it scripted to only show in a frame or something similar to
    that. (I'm not 100% sure of what you mean.)

    --
    Bone Ur
    Cavemen have stronger pheromones.

    Bone Ur, Oct 27, 2007
  5. hello, and thanks for answer
    I have tried with csEXWB wich has many functionnalities like IE.
    I have tried to copy the url then paste it in a function doing a webrequest
    :
    I get only the html (head , body and others (scripts ..), not file, neither
    frame nor table
    Manually , if I copy the url then paste it in the combo for search and
    Navigate, I get the frame with a table filled with the datas from the file
    It could be ok if I had the "entire" rows of the table (I could parse the
    html) but I can have only 10 lines...
    in the html there is the following , just before the table :

    <form name="rechercheForm" method="post"
    action="/sdm/ent/gen/ent_recherche.do;jsessionid=D0EDEACE5FD.tclassic4"
    id="entMoteurDeRechercheForm">

    <input type="hidden" name="organisme" org="HP7X8">
    <input type="hidden" name="consulId" id="consulId" value=""/>
    <input type="hidden" name="reference" value="" id="reference">
    <input type="hidden" name="referenceapc" value=""
    id="referenceapc">
    <input type="hidden" name="personnepublique" value=""
    id="personnepublique">
    <input type="hidden" name="procedure" value="-1" id="procedure">
    <input type="hidden" name="marche" value="-1" id="marche">
    <input type="hidden" name="intitule" value="" id="intitule">
    <input type="hidden" name="region" value="" id="region">
    <input type="hidden" name="depart" value="" id="depart">
    <input type="hidden" name="objetRecherche" value="-1"
    id="objetRecherche">
    <input type="hidden" name="orderby" value="0" id="orderby">
    <input type="hidden" name="page" value="0" id="page">
    <input type="hidden" name="nbAffiche" value="10" id="nbAffiche">
    </form>

    philippe

    Xns99D61C28B1141boneurhyphe@194.177.96.78...

    philippe doulet, Oct 27, 2007
  6. philippe doulet

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:47:11
    GMT philippe doulet scribed:

    > hello, and thanks for answer
    > I have tried with csEXWB wich has many functionnalities like IE.
    > I have tried to copy the url then paste it in a function doing a
    > webrequest
    >:
    > I get only the html (head , body and others (scripts ..), not file,
    > neither frame nor table
    > Manually , if I copy the url then paste it in the combo for search and
    > Navigate, I get the frame with a table filled with the datas from the
    > file ...
    > It could be ok if I had the "entire" rows of the table (I could parse
    > the html) but I can have only 10 lines...
    > in the html there is the following , just before the table :
    >>>

    > <form name="rechercheForm" method="post"
    > action="/sdm/ent/gen/ent_recherche.do;jsessionid=D0EDEACE5FD.tclassic4"
    > id="entMoteurDeRechercheForm">
    >
    > <input type="hidden" name="organisme" org="HP7X8">
    > <input type="hidden" name="consulId" id="consulId" value=""/>
    > <input type="hidden" name="reference" value=""
    > id="reference"> <input type="hidden" name="referenceapc"
    > value=""
    > id="referenceapc">
    > <input type="hidden" name="personnepublique" value=""
    > id="personnepublique">
    > <input type="hidden" name="procedure" value="-1"
    > id="procedure"> <input type="hidden" name="marche"
    > value="-1" id="marche"> <input type="hidden"
    > name="intitule" value="" id="intitule"> <input
    > type="hidden" name="region" value="" id="region">
    > <input type="hidden" name="depart" value="" id="depart">
    > <input type="hidden" name="objetRecherche" value="-1"
    > id="objetRecherche">
    > <input type="hidden" name="orderby" value="0" id="orderby">
    > <input type="hidden" name="page" value="0" id="page">
    > <input type="hidden" name="nbAffiche" value="10"
    > id="nbAffiche">
    > </form>

    Hmm, I tried the url you posted then realized it might be just an
    example. In any event, I didn't get through. I believe we've reached
    the point where a url is required - at least for me to provide any other
    ideas. I have none now. Aloha.

    Neredbojias, Oct 27, 2007
  7. thank you for answer
    I have tried with an example . I give you now the real process I have done
    I want to get informations about "public markets"
    so ,
    1/ I navigate to http://www.orleans.fr/
    2/ on the page , I click on "marchés publics" , the page
    http://www.orleans.fr/Economie/MarchesPublics01.cfm opens
    3/on this page I click on "consulter les avis de la ville d'orléans" ,the
    page
    http://www.orleans.fr/Economie/MarchesPublics01a.cfm opens .
    In this page appears the frame with informations that I want to get
    I open the source of the page : I find
    <iframe

    philippe doulet, Oct 28, 2007
  8. philippe doulet

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:01:44
    GMT philippe doulet scribed:

    > thank you for answer
    > I have tried with an example . I give you now the real process I have
    > done I want to get informations about "public markets"
    > so ,
    > 1/ I navigate to http://www.orleans.fr/
    > 2/ on the page , I click on "marchés publics" , the page
    > http://www.orleans.fr/Economie/MarchesPublics01.cfm opens
    > 3/on this page I click on "consulter les avis de la ville d'orléans"
    > ,the page
    > http://www.orleans.fr/Economie/MarchesPublics01a.cfm opens .
    > In this page appears the frame with informations that I want to get
    > I open the source of the page : I find
    > <iframe
    > src="https://www.achatpublic.com/sdm/ent/gen/index-collectivite.jsp?or
    > ganisme=HP7X8RHS21_Ville+d'Orl%E9ans" scrolling="yes" width="100%"
    > height="590" frameborder="0"></iframe>I open the source (of the
    > frame) all informations are in a table (but onlypage 1: to get more
    > :--> click on 2)I want to download
    > "https://www.achatpublic.com

    > ..........."philippe"

    https://www.achatpublic.com by itself redirects to
    http://www.achatpublic.com

    You can, however, save the page in the iframe by either saving a "view-
    source" of it or just "save page" through the browser. For example, use
    Firefox and navigate the links as you describe. Right-click on the iframe
    then select "This frame". From the list you can select "Show only this
    frame", but notice what happens - you lose the content. That's because
    sessions are involved and there might be javascript inter-relations as
    well. Instead, if you select "Save frame as" or "View frame source",
    you'll save the page you want. Unfortunately, the links won't work. The
    reason is (for one) that the link to page 2 is a link to a javascript
    function which in turn submits a form, -something that won't happen locally
    on your computer. Therefore, you'll never "get" page 2 even if the markup
    is there in the source already.

    In brief, you can't "download" https://www.achatpublic.com without the
    queries which provide the content you want but make it impossible to use
    without the server.

    Neredbojias, Oct 28, 2007
  9. thank you very much for your help
    it'a pity not to get all the file ! too bad !
    philippe

    Xns99D75790384C8nanopandaneredbojias@85.214.62.108...

    philippe doulet, Oct 29, 2007